The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Home Brewing Blog

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
goggledone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Home Brewing Blog

Just recently set up a home brewing blog through blogger.com. Don't know how interested anyone is in reading it, or how helpful it will be, but I thought I'd at least let some beginning brewers in here know about it.

I'll be documenting brew days, giving book and product reviews and all sorts of other stuff in the near future. I also think it's an excellent way for any new brewer to begin documenting their observations throughout the brewing process, so I highly encourage anyone thinking about it to start one of your own.

If you take this as shameless promotion, I'm sorry. I may set up advertising on the page in the future, but as of right now it's simply a way to share my experiences and maybe help someone else out whenever possible.

Here's the link: http://www.homebrewition.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
goggledone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

A little love, folks?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply