Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > highly vigorous fermentation

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
slim chillingsworth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default highly vigorous fermentation

should i take this thing off and clean it or just let it be? blow-off tube next time!

"I don't understand why everybody is focusing only on details. It is impossible to produce a good beer with details."
Jean-Marie Rock, head brewer at Orval

SERIOUS BUSINESS BREWERY
---serious -mod edit- business---

my commercial beer notes garret oliver on beer and foodjosh oakes on beer and food

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
noobrewer
Recipes 

Cean it, and put a fresh airlock on asap. the airlock is not sterile anymore and if you have any blow back you could pull nasties into your brew. My microbiology class did that (and let if ferment in a LIGHT HOT ROOM, not a cool dark basement), I am not going to try their beer because I know it will taste like a skunk's satchel.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
Dextersmom
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

wow i'd love to be in that class....i mean aside from the bad beer...any class that will incorporate brewing into any theories being discussed as part of the class, has to be a good class.

Primary: Empty
Secondary: Empty
Secondary: Empty
Priming / Conditioning: Empty
Drinking: Empty

Gallons Brewed This Year: 0

Quick Reply