Wow thanks all! I was quite honestly surprised at how well it turned out (so far) for my first try 😉. I can definitely see myself rushing into bottling and have had to work hard to stay out of the bucket so far, I suppose I've really caught the homebrewing bug!
Originally Posted by Demus
Should be done! Doesn't matter that much the exact reading, just that it's not changing anymore. Wait 3 or 4 days and check again, if it's the same, bottle away! No need to wait long on hefs. They're at their best young...
I've seen this a couple places about Hefes being better young, if I were to get the same reading tomorrow and bottle this beer then, how long would you leave it bottled before cracking one open?
Once again, thanks for all the input, this forum is keeping me busy while I wait on the beer! Any advice or extra general help is very much appreciated...