Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > HB store today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2005, 09:08 AM   #1
Nashbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default HB store today

I found a supply store today, only one in Phoenix. I was ready to buy my starter kit from a website. Being new to this, i was excited to see everything. I bought a "True Brew" equipment kit. Comes with every thing except the pot. A Brewers Best ingredient mix. 48 bottles, for $99.

I am interested in Germany, so going to try the Oktoberfest for my first attempt at my first brew. Wish me luck. I am excited to get started in this hobby. Will cook it on friday. Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
2nd Street Brewery

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Good luck. Welcome to the club

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt.

Old 11-24-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Liked 82 Times on 72 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Welcome to brewing!

If you want to stay with tradition an O'fest beer is brewed in March and lagered (6 months) all summer for consumption in Sep-Oct.

Old 11-26-2005, 04:23 AM   #4
croba50
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashbrew
I found a supply store today, only one in Phoenix. I was ready to buy my starter kit from a website. Being new to this, i was excited to see everything. I bought a "True Brew" equipment kit. Comes with every thing except the pot. A Brewers Best ingredient mix. 48 bottles, for $99.

I am interested in Germany, so going to try the Oktoberfest for my first attempt at my first brew. Wish me luck. I am excited to get started in this hobby. Will cook it on friday. Thanks.

welcome

i have oktoberfest in one of my kegs and it is good if you like dark beers try the bock as well cant beat it.
i tweak mine a bit honey/maple syurp if you do this as well maple syurp make sure no addtives and no no no cane sugar .

good luck and happy brewing

Quick Reply