grain guide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NateKerx

Reaction score
someone posted a great link to a malt and adjuncts guide somewhere within the past few days that I started to read but now cannot find. Could have sworn it was on morebeer but its not coming up on the page. Working on my first AG recipe and I think i'd like to do it from scratch.

Also, whats the feeling on rye in stouts, and if its worth doing, what hops work well?

NateKerx said:
someone posted a great link to a malt and adjuncts guide somewhere within the past few days that I started to read but now cannot find. Could have sworn it was on morebeer but its not coming up on the page. Working on my first AG recipe and I think i'd like to do it from scratch.

Also, whats the feeling on rye in stouts, and if its worth doing, what hops work well?

I don't know about stouts, but I might have the link to the malts. Is this it? http://www.realbeer.com/jjpalmer/Malt101.html

Back