Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Good Wine Cooler/Chiller Model for single bucket fermentation?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
xinunix
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Good Wine Cooler/Chiller Model for single bucket fermentation?

Getting by with a swamp cooler for now but I may have just convinced the wife to let me pull the trigger on a cooler or fridge. Does anyone have suggestions of a good wine cooler model that will fit a 6.5 gallon primary bucket + lock and automate the temperature regulation process? Would also settle for a fridge with a controller but would prefer not to have to modify anything so I would want a fridge big enough to fit a bucket. Just wondering if any out there have models for either that they like and would be willing to share?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply