Free Subscription to BYO Magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's time to draw a winner.

Using a number generator on random.org, the number drawn was.........

#104!

Looks like nediver is the winner. I've sent a pm for your name and address. I'll get the card filled out and in the mail asap.

Thanks for all the funny and interesting replies! I hope to do this again next year.

I demand a recount!

Just kidding. Congratulations, Nediver. Guess the rest of us have to by a subscription with money.

So it's time to draw a winner.

Using a number generator on random.org, the number drawn was.........

#104!

Looks like nediver is the winner. I've sent a pm for your name and address. I'll get the card filled out and in the mail asap.

Thanks for all the funny and interesting replies! I hope to do this again next year.

Wow. So close yet so far away. (I was #103.) Maybe that random # generator needs to be re-calibrated to round correctly? :D

I see that slickdeals.net is mentioning a magazine discount deal in this thread. Using the SLICK20 code mentioned, I can get BYO for $22.40. Does anyone out there know of any better deals?

Thanks to the OP for doing this!

I am sending that paper in today. First person to send me a PM with their information gets it. I don't want to take the time of going through a random number generator and risk having the person not get online today. I'm hoping to have this sent within the hour.

Latest posts

Back