Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > First Competition / Entry Form Question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
Weezknight
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default First Competition / Entry Form Question

I'm submitting one of my homebrews into competition for the first time. I'm not expecting to win anything, but I want to get some feedback that's not from my friends or family.

On the entry form it asks for the "Name of Entry." Now I always give my recipes names, but I'm not sure if the judges care about my clever name for my beer. Should I just list it as something generic? I have to enter the Category & Subcategory anyway, so I didn't want to write the same thing on every line.

Any of you experience competition brewers have some advice?

Planning: 4 Bines IPA, Heights #10 Irish Red
Primary: N/A
Secondary: N/A
Bottled: N/A

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 908 Times on 605 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Name it whatever you'd like to be listed as on the winner's list. It can be generic or clever.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply