Well, I did it for better or for worse...here's the run down:
4oz Belgian aromatic
4oz Flaked oats
4oz Rice hulls
8oz Flaked wheat
2 gallon Steep @150 for an hour, one gallon sparge @ 170 degree.
Added 6 pounds (actually more, used two 3.3# cans but I didn't scrape them clean) Belgian wheat extract and 8oz of Soft Candi sugar after bringing the above to a boil.
Added 1oz German Hallertaur hops (4.3%) at 60 minutes, 1oz at 15 minutes.
Added 1oz of bitter orange at 15 minutes
Added 1oz of Coriander at 5 minutes.
Cooled in ice bath to 70 degrees, moved to 5 gallon fermenter bucket.
Pitched one tube of White Labs Belgian Wit yeast (WLP400).
Added water to bring to 5 gallons.
Sealed it up, added the airlock, and moved to a spare room to keep it in the low 70's until fermentation starts, then I'll move to the basement where the temps are mid to high 60's.