New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > First Batch in Primary Looking great!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
hunterlab
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default First Batch in Primary Looking great!

Well yesterday was brew day, I had bought one of the True brew Extract kits of Amber Ale. So yesterday i sanitized everything and made sure it was clean of anything. The boil of the wort went well and i was able to cool it in water bath in about half hour time. I made sure it was cool before pitching the yeast and i also followed the packet of yeast instructions instead of the kit's directions. I cooled some boiled water and added the yeast let sit for 15 then stir and pitch.

Well when i got up this morning i checked the closet and she was bubbling away. That lag time weight is off my shoulder and now am excited. Cant wait to make some more in a few weeks!

Dan

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Beerens
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 6

The saga begins... Enjoy!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply