The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > First Batch Bottled

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2005, 01:42 PM   #1
missing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default First Batch Bottled

I just wanted to say thanks for all the information and help you guys (and gals) have put onto this site. I bought a friends old brewing kit and got my first batch of a simple Boch into bottles a couple of weeks ago. Not bad (even flat and warm) . . . I can't wait to see how it turns out after carbonating. And, you guys are right, start brewing beer and it is amazing how many new friends you find.

For my next batch I am thinking of doing a Peach Wheat beer (only appropriate as I live in the land of wheat . . the great flat pancake known as Kanas). We had a pretty good windfall of peaches this year and they are already frozen. If you ask me, it sounds like fate.

Again, thanks for your help.

Missing

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
autoferret
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Happy Brewing!!! I'm on my second batch now some wheat ale. Going to take it to a secondary next week. Just watch any sedimate that may have settaled after bottling!!! Just make sure that when u go to enjoy that first bottle you have a frosty pint glass ready to pour it into!!! That will make it much better to injoy!!!

Primary: Local Honey Mead;
Secondary: Merlot;
Keg: "Experimental" American Ale; Kinda Nutty Brown Ale;
Bottled: "Oatie the Oatmeal Stout"; NB Saison; "666" by request; NB 115th Dream hopbursted;EdWort's Apfelwein
Up Coming: Imperial Oatmeal Stout; House IPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply