After several months of building, reading, and planning. I attempted my first all grain brew! I only had one previous extract batch under my belt. I decided to make an American Ale for my first AG batch. I added a bit more hops than the recipe called for and increased the 40L so I'd get a little more amber color. My OG was lower than I would have liked, so I may need to figure out how to increase my efficiency...
Here's my setup! Oh and in conjunction with this being my first AG batch, it was also my first attempt at kegging!
My Keg/Kettle I picked up for $40. It already had a threaded tap in the bottom for the valve!
Congrats! I like how the pen marking / price is still on the keggle. I did my first AG last week after only 3 extract brews. I also had efficiency problems amongst other issues. Keep trolling on this site and you'll find good tips on how to increase your efficiency. Good call on getting into kegging, those bottles are such a PITA to deal with.