Well, I ventured into my first 10 gallon brew day. Now I really see why they call it a brew DAY. It was a Biermuncher Cream of Three Crops that I sub'd Liberty for Crystal because I didn't have any. My efficiency was way higher than expected too. I planned on 70% and hit 78%, ended up with about 3 gallons over that I did a separate boil on. My 11.5 gallon main boil landed right on 1042 like I was aiming for. Overall, I was really happy with mostly the whole day except the chilling. I must be doing something wrong in my technique with the wort chiller. I'm using a KegCowboy 40 plate chiller and it took WAAAY longer than I expected to cool down 11.5 gallons of wort. Starting at 208F it took about 40 minutes to hit 68F running 58F water.
Other than that, all that's left is to let the yeasties do their job.