The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Finally AG!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Tripod
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Finally AG!!!

Woop Woop!!

I'm so happy to announce that I finally stepped up and joined the AG crew!

My lovely swimbo hooked me up with a 15 gallon Stainless Steel and propane-burner set up last christmas and I've been building a dedicated fermentation chamber so I could finally do this.

The inagural brew is an Irish Red Ale recipe of my own design that was put together to honor the untimely passing of a very close friend.

I just had to post and say how happy I am to step up and how amazed I am at how easy it is to do. Let me assure anyone having doubts about going all grain that it is worth the leap of faith. Can't wait to report on the final product.

-Tripod

Primary: First AG Batch! - Irish Red | Bottle: Oatmeal Stout| Drinking: Nearcastle II... | Up Next: It may be time to try a lager

5/2012

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
OhCrap
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts

Thats a cool tribute to a friend, enjoy your brew day, don't forget to tip one to your friend..
I'm joining the AG brigade next week, got my stuff just waiting to get to LHBS for yeast .....

3 is enough &
4 ISN'T half enough

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply