I have not had this kind of problem yet, but if you have electric I might suggest a heating pad underneath, or heating blanket wrapped around. I think it will be fine as the yeast will go dormant for a while, but will wake up again when your heat is back up and running, which may make your fermentation period longer. Just don't rush it. Correct me if I'm wrong senior members as I'm also still somewhat of a noob myself.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT