Even after all the warnings...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mill_slave

Reaction score
Yep, I am officially addicted! Made my first brew (American Cream Ale - Brewcraft Extract kit), waited patiently through the process and was rewarded with an great beer. Bottled the second batch last week (West Coast Dry Hopped IPA, another Brewcraft kit) and started brewing another batch of the Cream Ale, this time I am going to rack it into a secondary on strawberries to make a Strawberry Cream Ale for SWMBO. Thanks to everyone that has helped me (without knowing about it, a lot of knowledge on this site)

:mug:

I brewed 3 extract batches and then moved on to all-grain. Great Hobby to get in to and never have regretted a penny I have put into it.

Hope the 49ers have a great season, my buddies and I have a great time watching then go head to head in the division.

I know what you mean I brewed my first batch in january and then brewed 3 batch within the last month.

Back