HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - Enter Now

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Equipment kit

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
rscottlow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Thanks for all of the advice, folks.

I live on the second floor of a condominium, so outdoor brewing is not much of an option for me. Sounds as though I may be sleeping on the couch on brew night...

There's a place called Listermann's relatively close to me, so I'll probably go there. A friend of mine told me they are pretty helpful.

Also, I started reading How to Brew online, but I might pick up a paper copy to make it easier to read.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #12
rscottlow
Recipes 

Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #13
Calder
Recipes 

Liked 369 Times on 329 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscottlow View Post
There's a place called Listermann's relatively close to me, so I'll probably go there. A friend of mine told me they are pretty helpful.
Listermann's is a pretty good place. Prices not bad. I go there about once every couple of months, been using them for almost 15 years. I get a lot on-line too.

What area of town are you in?

Old 11-19-2012, 01:13 AM   #14
moorerm04
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calder

Listermann's is a pretty good place. Prices not bad. I go there about once every couple of months, been using them for almost 15 years. I get a lot on-line too.

What area of town are you in?
X2 I use listermann's for pretty much everything. They have most everything you will need, and the prices are pretty fair. I like being able to go weigh and mill my grain there. They have a good selection of grain, extract, hops, and yeast. I'm in Fairfield-Ross but I used to drive all the way from Oxford to there.

Quick Reply