Originally Posted by wedge421
Im about 90% sure that Idofor is a no rinse cleaner so you dont need to run tap water after using it.
Idophor contains Iodine== Poisonous
Using 1/4 oz in 2.5 gal. of water, you can soak items for 2 minutes and then let air dry, according to the bottle. I wouldn't use it if it didn't dry first to evaporate the iodine.
If you rinsed you should be good to go but I would use starsan in the future for hop bags and weights. It is a food grade acid used in the beverage industry.