New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > dropping in to say hello

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #1
OHIOSTEVE
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default dropping in to say hello

I haven't quit brewing But between the oppressive heat and the tree falling on my house I haven't felt like OR had time to brew.The brew shed is crammed full of stuff right now until the roofing is done saturday.... The Tits Up IIPA is still in the temp controlled room conditioning in the keg and supplies are bought to start brewing again once the roof is replaced and other damages are finished being repaired.....I can't wait to chill down the tits up and get it on gas.....I MIGHT have enough extra cash from the insurance ( doing the repairs ourselves with the help of a few friends) to get water ran to my brew shed....Anyway Hello and goodbye for a little while longer.

BALDGUT BREWS

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
passedpawn
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 2661 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 2171

Hello and good luck!

Eyes closed, we imagined our pain as a ball of white healing light floating around our feet and rising to our knees, our waist, our chest. Our chakras opening. The heart chakra. The head chakra. Chloe talked us into caves where we meet our power animal. Mine was a penguin.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:26 AM   #3
OHIOSTEVE
Recipes 

Liked 51 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Wife told me today that we need to clear out the brew shed tomorrow and get it ready for brewing.. A friend stopped 2 days ago asking if I can brew him a batch of centenniel blond for a halloween party.

BALDGUT BREWS

Old 08-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #4
passedpawn
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 2661 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 2171

Sounds like it's gonna go down!

Eyes closed, we imagined our pain as a ball of white healing light floating around our feet and rising to our knees, our waist, our chest. Our chakras opening. The heart chakra. The head chakra. Chloe talked us into caves where we meet our power animal. Mine was a penguin.

Quick Reply