Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Does this exist?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #21
GilaMinumBeer
In yo' garage, steelin' yo parts.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4944 Times on 4514 Posts
Likes Given: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintocb
What I'm having trouble finding is a quality brewing system that brews 2 to 3 gallons. I liked the systems for "kegging" listed above, but I'm still searching for a good way to brew a small batch.

Thanks a ton!
If you stick to extract. All you need for this is a good stockpot and a supply of muslin bags. Perfectly good beer can be made on the small scale with extract and specialty grains. Chill it all is the sink. Keg it in a tap-a-draft.

Done. It doesn't get much more compact than that unless, B3 does start to sell powdered beer.

Of course, once you start, that alter ego on your left shoulder is always gonna jab at your about brewing your beer with only grains and you'll quickly fond that small scale doesn't work very good for that. But, it could still be done. You'll just need to clear out that back room to make room for all the gear.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply