Thanks for all your replies, I will likely just go buy some fresh hops from my LHBS to boost what I recieved in the mail, and will likely also call ABS, and have them send me some replacements for the open package. Maybe I was imagining they would be spongy, but never really gave them a squeeze outside the package, so when I found a few pellets and noticed they were firm I just assumed they were dried out or stale.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT