Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Did I just ruin my first batch?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
mvhsbball22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Did I just ruin my first batch?

Just kidding!

I wanted to say how amazing these forums are. I have my first batch in the fermenter right now bubbling happily away and it would have taken me a lot longer and caused me much more stress without these forums.

Keep up the good work.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
mrcoldone
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvhsbball22 View Post
Just kidding!

I wanted to say how amazing these forums are. I have my first batch in the fermenter right now bubbling happily away and it would have taken me a lot longer and caused me much more stress without these forums.

Keep up the good work.
I agree 100%!!! I have my first batch fermenting now at day 8. And if it wasn't for these forums I probably would ve bottled a few days ago. I also want to thank everyone here! I have posted a few times and have received great advice and quick responses. This home brew thing has got me hooked! My lady loves it and I cant quit thinking about it! I'm a little obsessed, but its a good thing! I cant wait till I'm an experienced brewer and can pay everyone back and give some of my own advise to repay the favors you great home brewers have given me. I just wish I would have started earlier! Oh well, I'm 29 so I have plenty of time to learn the ropes.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
Palefire
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hahaha ... nice title! I clicked on it just to see how someone could have spent any time here without realizing ...

congratulations on the first batch!

Old 11-05-2009, 07:17 AM   #4
TheGerman
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

I agree as well. Most to all of the information from ideas, tips, and recipe lists i have found on this forum! Great stuff! I brewed my first two, 1 brew at 17 days, the other at 10 days. Looking forward to both!

Primary: Garfunkel Dunkel, Wild Hopped Red
Secondary: empty
Kegged: empty
Planning: "warming" nut brown, schwarzbier, kellerbier

Quick Reply