I finally brewed this today after a few alterations. I ended up doing away with the honey and bumping the wheat to 7 lb and the barley to 6 lb. I changed up the hops as well. Warrior and Galaxy (0.5 oz each) for bittering and flavor, Sorachi Ace for aroma and dry hop (1 oz each). Fermenting with Safale US-05 so American Wheat rather than Hefeweissen. I used the Brew in a Bag approach, which I have for my last 3 brews with good results. I missed my targets on all but I really missed them on this. 1.048 instead of 1.063. I expected some problem since I used too much water, but my efficiency was only 65%. Not good. I still should end up with just under 5% ABV so not bad but bothersome. Need to work on that.