Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Couldnt help myself - I cracked my FIRST brew...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #21
JoeMama
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

And believe the hype... Thats all I can say.

I cracked a couple last night (2 days away from the '3 week rule') and I can tell a big difference from the ones I cracked a couple of weeks ago. It mellowed quite nicely but it still does have that 'extract twang' that you hear people speak of.
Its still really neat to witness for yourself things that you have only read about up until that point.

Next stop - AG brewing (now that it has finally 'clicked') and the application of it all makes sense now.
Speaking of which... I think I have finally found the justification for actually getting my Beersmith out of its 'limited' functions. Better do that before I begin my first AG batch. Good thing I still have a couple of mini-mash kits on their way.
-Me

Ergo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I am.

Eggo Bibo Sum - I drink, therefore I waffle.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply