Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Confused when to bottle?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
Newbie123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Oh this waiting around is painfull....

I thought 3 weeks to let the beer finish and clear up no problem. Now I'm finding I have to sit on my hands

It also doesn't help that there doesn't appear to be any more sediment settling (well not that I can see anyway).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #12
jethro55
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie123 View Post
Oh this waiting around is painfull....

I thought 3 weeks to let the beer finish and clear up no problem. Now I'm finding I have to sit on my hands

It also doesn't help that there doesn't appear to be any more sediment settling (well not that I can see anyway).
If you get another brew going about every two or three weeks, then the waiting gets easier as the pipeline gets going.

Civilization begins with Beer !

Primary: nothing in the pipeline at the moment
Secondary: some summer beers are imperative
Bottled: Nut Brown, Listermann's Cream Ale, American Pale Ale, Holiday Ale, HopNog, Honey Malt Cream Ale, Irish Stout, English Brown Ale, BIAB English Ale, India Black Ale, Bengal Juice, BIAB Cherry Wheat on the cherries, Belgian Pale Ale, Island Hefe on Mango, Island Hefe on Apricot (and dang -these are awesome beers)

Next Up: Hop farming

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply