Originally Posted by Airborneguy
Why do people still use glass? No offense man, I just don't see any positives and plenty of negatives.
Really? We're going to do this AGAIN?
There's only two negatives I can think of.
1) They're heavier.
2) They're made of glass that can break and hurt you.
1) They'll theoretically last a heck of a lot longer than plastic.
2) You can scrub them with brushes.
3) They're impervious to infections.
4) They come in bigger sizes than plastic ones.
5) The bottoms don't buckle when you move them and disturb the trub.