Against my better judgment, I stole some yeast from a chimay bottle in an attempt to make a chimay clone from a recipe book that I have. (I left 1/2 inch in the chimay bottle, made a mini wort, poured it into the bottle, and let it go for 2 days. Then, I transfered what I had in the bottle into a 1 quart wort in a 2 quart growler and let that go for 3 days.) Back to the story... I say 'against my better judgment' because this would be my fourth brew and I'm pretty sure my third brew, which is still in the secondary, is jacked - I'd hate to have two brews in a row be undrinkable. Anyways, I figured I'd have fermentation problems stealing yeast from a bottle of chimay. My main fear was that fermentation would be lackluster. Yesterday, the sucker started fermenting pretty well, but nothing that vigorous. I come home today to find my airlock in my 6.5 gallon glass carboy nearly clogged (i.e., a soon-to-be geyser). Not what I expected to say the least! I changed out the airlock, but after reading on the board, I probably need to steal some beer out of their too so this doesn't happen again. Just hoping I didn't contaminate my beer in the interim.