Good evening all,
I wondering if I can transfer my beer from the primary to the secondary if there is still activity in the airlock? She'll burp every 15 seconds or so, after being in there for about 7 days now. I want to move it to my carboy and leave it there for about 2 weeks before bottling, but I didnt know if I should wait till the airlock shows no activity. I'm most likely gonna wait till Sunday or so to transfer it over if its ok anyway. I'd really like to get another batch started, so if I can move it, that would be good news....i'm kinda addictited to brewing beer now
thanks for the input.