Two nights ago I brewed a Lemon Lager. While brewing I learned that beer is good but too much and certain details... miss the bus. Luckily I had three other people helping, so between all of us we were are to get the job done.
- Forgot to add the Irish Moss
- One burnt ankle (from the IC)
- Couldn't find any of my (4) thermometers to monitor the wort temp
- Dumped the yeast in without rehydrating (just didn't care at the time)
- Pitched at around 80~90 deg ( I think )
Next day I had beer on the closet wall... and on the floor
Fortunately didn't loose a whole lot of beer, quickly took off the airlock and installed a blow-off tube.
All in all I think I'll brew with a few less in the future...
Anyone else have intoxicating blunders?