New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Brewing that Cascade/Orange Pale Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Ishraider
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Brewing that Cascade/Orange Pale Ale

Getting ready to do my first PM and its gonna be the orange pale ale recipe i found on this site. I have a little bit of a dilemma.

I have 2 primary 6 gallon carboys and 1 5 gallon carboy. Right now both the primarys are full and i want to rack one of the primarys to secondary to free the primary. One has a Brown Ale that has been in for 13 days and the other is a American IPA that has been in for 11 days. They both still have some bubbles on the surface and im afraid of ruining them....however i need suggestions as to which one i should put into the secondary.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
RichBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 68 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 50

If you will be brewing soon, go ahead and rack one of the two beers. Even though it is still bubbling, fermentation should be pretty much complete. It won't hurt a thing.

Cheers,
Rich

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply