New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Brewing beer in Istanbul? (First all-grain beer)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
istanbira
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Hi Vanskit, just sent you a private message. Happy to read your post and hope we can get in touch.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #12
Wilden
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

Default New to Turkey

Hey guys just moved to turkey. I was the brewer for a small brewpub in the states and I'm going crazy not brewing right now. What sort of supplies have you all when able to find? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #13
istanbira
Recipes 

Hi Wilden! I got all my things shipped here, or I brought them myself. There's really nothing here, nor really any culture of making beer. I have just made one batch so far, getting ready for my second, but have to wait till it cools off a bit I think. I'll send you a private message, perhaps we can discuss more.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #14
TradeMission
Recipes 

Default Brouwland

Hello,

I am student at the Solvay Business School in Belgium and, as a senior, I am a member of the organization INISOL. With this organization, we are currently organizing a Trade Mission to Istanbul, Turkey, which will take place from the 24th of February until the 16th of March.

During this mission I will be representing Brouwland. Brouwland is a Belgian company that provides all the necessities to prepare artisanal products. It is a specialized supplier of equipment for brewers, winemakers, cheese making … for both professional usage as hobbyist usage and they mainly focus on the smaller producers, such as brewpubs, small scale brewers and small wineries.

My assignment is to look for potential customers and find distributors to sell the products of Brouwland. I wonder if anyone is willing to help me with my market research. If you could tell me the names of some companies / retailers that are selling, producing or distributing equipment for brewers or winemakers in Turkey, it would be of great assistance.

Please contact me on the following e-mail address: naesselo@gmail.com.

Additional information can be obtained at Brouwland - alles voor het maken van bier, wijn, likeur en kaas and click to the English version.

Thank you in advance.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #15
oipivo
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Hey all,

I'm new tot he site (literally just found it) and am wondering if any of you are still brewing in Istanbul? I'll send a PM to you guys as well, but I would love to get in on this.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #16
istanbira
Recipes 

I am indeed still brewing, one small 5 gallon batch at a time I sent you a PM.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #17
pat14
Recipes 

Hi all i am new and looking for Danstar Nottingham Ale - 11g yeast or Diamond Lager Yeast 11g pack in Istanbul please pm me thanks

Old 11-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #18
tarikapak
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Seems like a bunch of "Istanbullu" brewers are in this forum. I am a beginner, but I am planning on brewing a lot.

We guys should definitely meet. Brewing in Istanbul is hard, especially when it comes to finding the proper ingredients.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #19
oipivo
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

We should indeed get together! I can't brew beer, but I sure have tried a ton of different kinds around the world and would love to sit and chat about it.

Have you guys tried Bomonti Filtersiz yet? It's actually not terrible! It's my current beer of choice (in Istanbul).

Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #20
tarikapak
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Sorry for the late response... I think bosphorus brewing company (in esentepe) would be a great spot for such a meeting. I think sending a PM to the previous posters would be a good idea to tell people.

Quick Reply