Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Brewers best conditioning tablets?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
timduncan200021
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Default Brewers best conditioning tablets?

Hey how's it going? I just started my first brew yesterday in a mr beer, added 1lb of muntons light DME and it is happily fermenting away with a nice layer of krausen. While at my lhbs I bought a bag of brewers best conditioning tablets out of impulse. Just wanted to know if anyone has used these before or has any info on them. Thought I would give it a try over the corn sugar priming method.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2205 Times on 1921 Posts
Likes Given: 1653

I used the Cooper's carb drops on my first brews. Never tried the BB ones that I think are made by Munton's. You need like 4 or more per bottle from what I've seen on here. Over all,I prefer bulk priming with various sugars. What kind depends on style to me if it's different from regular sugars. Like demerara sugar in an ESB or other ale that's copper colored or darker.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply