Thanks for all the info. We are now in the consumption stage of the process. Of all the equipment, I have had to replace a few things. The sparge cooler developed a serious leak, so we ended up pulling the piping out, and tosses the cooler shell. The CO2 valve set has a leak, and I ended up having to replace the entire valve setup. Hosing was cheap, so I went with all new hosing, as some was severely kinked. Homemade chiller works like a charm. I cooled the entire chamber of 160 deg wort to 80 degrees in 1 pass. I left it in primary fermentation for 2 weeks, and skipped the secondary due work travel reasons, hopefully that won't come back to haunt me.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.