New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Beer is hard to messup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3862 Times on 2823 Posts
Likes Given: 646

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelpout View Post
yep I forget about the egos here. damn me
I have an ego because I don't like bad beer and I think it's important to give advice about proper techniques like sanitation and I'm more of a critic than "did I get alcohol?" I have more of a goal than "if it makes you drunk and you don't get sick", so that makes me have a big ego?

You actually made me LOL today. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #22
h22lude
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 50 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper

I have an ego because I don't like bad beer and I think it's important to give advice about proper techniques like sanitation and I'm more of a critic than "did I get alcohol?" I have more of a goal than "if it makes you drunk and you don't get sick", so that makes me have a big ego?

You actually made me LOL today. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!
Not really sure where he is getting this "ego" from. The normals on this site are more relaxed than any other forum I have been on. The veterans on this site are a wealth of knoweldge. Most forums will get the typical "search" response but vets here always answer questions. Thanks for making brewing fun Yooper and the rest of the vets.

BTW, I think you meant to say Let's go Pats!

Kegged: Dunkelweizen, Fizzy yellow beer and Pumpkin Ale

Bottled: Nothing

On my list to brew: Stone IPA and some kind of wit

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply