Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > beer dispenser???

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
CROM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default beer dispenser???

Hey guys I was hoping you pros could help me out

im going to be bottling some beer soon and was wondering if I could put the beer in this thing

would it keep it carbonated after I pour a few pints? if it only goes for a could of days Im cool with that too

Thanks again guys

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
goose1873
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

are you going to force carb with a keg? you can not carb in those...they aren't meant to hold pressure...if you force carb in a keg and fill those to dispense it would be "ok" for a few hours, but why not just use the keg...?

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
----Frank Zappa

Old 07-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
goose1873
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

If you are desperate, you can carb in 2L pop bottles...I personally have only carbed soda in them.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
----Frank Zappa

Quick Reply