Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Barley Crusher, is this one any good?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2751 Times on 1650 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509inc View Post
original never before discussed topic on these boards. Related to beer anyway. Care to try?
I did yesterday

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/hist...el-wtf-213750/

But I can gaurentee you that if the show does repeat, there will be more than one thread about it. And had it not been on the day after Christmas there would have been a ton more trheads about it as it popped up on tv.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #12
tlael
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post

I just went back from answering simply yes that was a good crusher to pointing out there were threads for him to look at, so wtf you giving me grief for? Why aren't you giving 509 **** for saying search? I actually did something conscructive, and actually pointed out where to look...
No grief intended Rev... just so happened to read your custom user title and I thought it fit the moment perfectly!

But really.... would the box be down there if the thread didn't exist?

Old 12-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #13
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2751 Times on 1650 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlael View Post
But really.... would the box be down there if the thread didn't exist?
And that's EXACTLY why I went back and edited my post to point out that there were threads in the similar threads box below.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Quick Reply