Anyone know a good place to get supplies in Calgary?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayroc

Reaction score
So far I have not had a lot of luck tracking down a store to get supplies. Some wine making stores have a little, but the selection is quite limited. Anyone hail from here or have any suggestions. I would rather not order online, as I like to see the people I do business with if possible. Kinda old fashioned that way I guess. :tank:

So far I have not had a lot of luck tracking down a store to get supplies. Some wine making stores have a little, but the selection is quite limited. Anyone hail from here or have any suggestions. I would rather not order online, as I like to see the people I do business with if possible. Kinda old fashioned that way I guess. :tank:

I heard (from local members) Vineyard south store has great selection of hops, yeast and base grains. I'm yet to visit Calgary for brewing needs. Mostly order online, but if will be in Calgary will definatelly check it out

Great I will check it out, looks promising from the website.

So how many local members are there?

Calgary member here. I mostly shop at 'The Home Vintner'. They have reasonable prices and a decent supply. Good locations, too (several in Calgary, and many in the surrounding areas). They also do lots of events, how-to sessions, etc.

Back