Anybody concerned about this hobby on their health?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang boy's all this discussion and debating is making me thirsty:mug:

Myself, I have actually lost weight on the home brew.

In fact, Back in 05 I had a bad heart attack, and guess what, I was drinking commercial beer back then.

Then after a couple years, I got into the wine making and brewing, and ya know what.....ain't had a heart attack since.

SOOO....it must be more healther:D

Later TangleFoot-out

Don't worry about the homebrew, worry about the sugar! All calories aren't the same! Read the book "4 Hour Body" FTW.

No. If I worry about things I have stomach problems, if I don't worry, no problems. Hence I don't worry, drink what I want, be careful that I don't go overboard and really enjoy the hobby!:D

RDWHAHB:rockin:

True,true,worrying is half the battle.Think if you never drank a drop but were constantly worrying and stressing yourself out all the time,self medication and is safer than prescription medication in most cases. But maybe just Believe in Jesus he made wine he would have made beer though in later times maybe.I bet it would have been a nice river of ipa too.I bet everybody was fillin their carboys up.

jonmohno said:
True,true,worrying is half the battle.Think if you never drank a drop but were constantly worrying and stressing yourself out all the time,self medication and is safer than prescription medication in most cases. Believe in Jesus he made wine he would have made beer though in later times maybe.I bet it would have been a nice river of ipa too.

Ummm, IPA River. I'd live in it and never leave.

image-851394674.jpg

I only drink 6-7 beers a week so I'm too concerned about the negative effects. I think my obsession with BBQ is much worse for my health though I'm smoking alot more turkey and venison than pork now.

I drink a beer or two every day. But I commute to work by bike which adds about 700 calories to my caloric needs which two beers and a snack fill perfectly.

Back