About a month ago I brewed up a one gallon batch of barleywine, and the little brew has been sitting in my chest freezer at a consistent temp and what I assume to be a clean environment ever since. Today, however, when I went to thief a sample, I noticed that the plastic screw cap that the airlock fits in to has a big crack in it. Now I'm naturally worried about contamination and infection, and - without an extra cap and it being Sunday and Labor Day weekend - I'm not sure what I should do. Should I sanitize everything thoroughly today and bottle the batch, and leave the bulk of the aging to be done in the bottles, wait until Tuesday when I can get a new cap, or just RDWHAHB? The sample I took today tasted fine, obviously a little green for the style (I had originally planned on letting her sit for 2-3 months and crack the first bottle around Christmas), but now I'm not sure if I should shift my schedule around. If anyone could offer me advice on what may be best to do, or just calm my nerves about my one gallon baby I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!