After drinking homebrew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmurph6

Reaction score
Does anyone else start getting mucus build up on their soft palate in their throat after drinking homebrew?

JonK331 said:
I get it from drinking in general, it makes the cigarrettes super tasty.

Yep, it's great until you fall asleep (pass out) and wake up with that crap dried up in your mouth.

Well, you can if you let the dog have some too... :rockin:

no need here when the dog routinely gets into the leftover grains in the composter (no hop debris, dangerous)... I'm surprised we don't pass out from lack of oxygen on those days.

I think you people have some digestive problems. I don't suffer from anything other than drunkeness when I drink homebrew.

I think you people have some digestive problems. I don't suffer from anything other than drunkeness when I drink homebrew.

Maybe you've just had more of it than we have... :tank:

I am finding that if I leave the bottle in the fridge a little longer, letting things settle more, the impact is less... :( I had one, last night, that was in the fridge, since last Saturday... Very few barking spiders were singing after that one...

I dont get anything But Drunk when I drink Home brew...damn those 8%-ers

i don't get too drunk on hombrew but my light weight SWMBO seems to have just one or two and is supper buzzed. then the gas kicks in and the contest is on. dogs got nothing on the wife!!!!:drunk:

I get the farts from kegged beer the worst, seems the yeast settles better in a bottle, i have no idea why. But they are the stinkiest farts ever, I love um! Black Butte porter from deschutes also gives me the same affect.

Back