Originally Posted by johngaltsmotor
Honey is supposedly naturally antimicrobial, so it should be fine that you didn't boil it. The quantity on the other hand... it will end up dry with that much easily fermentable sugar but as WayFrae said, it will still be beer. I've got a keg of session IPA that got an infection in primary somehow. It's not my thing, but I'm still drinking it. It's amazing how much better a less than good beer tastes if you're the one who made it ;-)
Yes and no. Honey does not support the growth of bacteria because of its very low water content (that's why it never spoils or ferments at room temperature, too). But it might be chock full of bacteria nonetheless. This is why we weren't supposed to give honey to our babies when they were little - honey can contain the bacteria that creates the botulism spores.
So, either use pasteurized honey, or add it in the last 5 minutes of your boil.
To the OP, don't worry about any of this. Unless you got your honey from a local farm, your honey is probably pasteurized. And even if it wasn't, you'll probably be OK anyway.
To answer another question here, honey should ferment quickly since it's made of simple (monosacharride) sugars, fructose and sucrose. In practice, though, the honey settles to the bottom of the carboy and because it isn't in solution, the yeast has to slowly chew through top later to get to the bottom. If you can add the honey to warm water and stir the crap out of it, then add this thin solution to the beer, your fermentation will be much quicker.