Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Is 80F too warm to condition my bottles at?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2007, 03:56 AM   #11
Ridge Runner
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan!

If you don't have a basement, I'd recommend getting yourself a chest freezer and a temp controller. It can be pricey, but it's worth it...then you can do lagers too!
I'm moving this summer and when I do Bro' I'm there!! SWMBO says "you sure do want a garage or a basement, don't you?" Yes Mrs. Santa, Yes I Do!!!
Kegerators, Ferm. Coolers, Banjos, and keggles(maybe this FRI) too!!! When it heats up around here I'm thinkin about Belgians or a Hefeweizen.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply