Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > 2nd time easier than the first!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
garyhood
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 2nd time easier than the first!

Well I spent 3 1/2 hours doing my "Dark Love" Stout and wow I am super happy so far!! It went really smoothly way easier than the first.. I am not patting myself on the back till i try the end result. But i tried a little sip after my hydrometer reading and i was impressed!! It is happily bubbling away right now! This will be my first batch of attempting double fermentation! I am happily addicted to my new hobby thanks for the forum help and I really enjoy reading everyone's posts!! No questions here more statements for the time being!
thanks again everyone
Gary
"Water has never been so exciting to watch boil"-me

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Kungpaodog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Glad to hear it went well! Just wait, it gets easier. I've got it down to racking a batch to secondary, bottling a batch, and brewing a new batch on my brewdays (ever other wednesday after work).

Kelpie Home Brewery, Lafayette Colorado
Primary: Creek Dog Stout x2, Two Dogs IPA, Grinning Kelpie Wheat
Secondary: empty :(
In Bottles: Belgian Wheat

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply