It's also no problem leaving your beer in the secondary for a few days at all, a few weeks will likely not even do it any harm, it will only mellow, mature, and clarify more, which are all good things.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- American Brown Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale on tap #1 / @50%, orange mango
- Dead Ringer IPA on tap #2 / @50%, piny
- Belgium Tripel in primary #1
- IPA in primary #2
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT