Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > WTT: Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 12

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
AggieBrandon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default WTT: Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 12

I would like to trade DR12 for other DR series, especially a DR9 or Pumpkinator. May be interested in others.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
NosajasoN
Recipes 

I've got a couple extra bombers of pumpkinator and I'd love to trade for a dr12. NosaJ.a.l@gmail.com. 713-962-9143

Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Ravenshead
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I've got a Pumpkinator I could part with if I can't find my own DR12.

[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polorl69 View Post
I had no problems whatsoever getting my pee to ferment.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
wunky
Recipes 

im disgusted by this company and all the hype that surrounds it's "limited" releases, why can't they make enough to supply the demand for real beer drinkers instead of ratcheting up this mania that ensures only those willing to fight crosstown traffic, endless lines and all kinds of buffoonery will get to have any? (I know the answer, HYPE +more short term sales), people just outside reasonable driving distance from Houston have no problem getting it, but the average beer lover will have little chance
I've still got a 9 I don't really need, pumpkinator was definitely an improvement and alas, nearly impossible to get a hold of
sick of St. Arnold's tactics

Old 08-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
ReverseApacheMaster
Recipes 

Liked 228 Times on 191 Posts

I don't think a large quantity makes it out of Houston, I just think there is very little demand for those beers outside of Houston so it seems easier to get outside of H-town. I'm sure the local shops here in FTW and Dallas as well as Austin are sold out.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
DPBISME
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 66 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Saint Arnolds!

I love those guys and I only met them once...

I live in VA, visited their brewery one night (old location... I thought they were a BP).

They had a private function going on but they let me come in let me have beer, spoke to me for a long while.

Then took me to a pub called the Petrol Station after the function was over (Old gas station, now beer bar)

I hope I did not embarrassed myself but I got so smashed,,, Work was tough at the time and I had not been out in a while).

Foolishly drove back to the hotel (with only one eye open) no arrest, no one was hurt.

BUT: like I said they were Great!

Old 08-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
DisturbdChemist
It's Beermans World!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1421 Times on 996 Posts
Likes Given: 740

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunky View Post
im disgusted by this company and all the hype that surrounds it's "limited" releases, why can't they make enough to supply the demand for real beer drinkers instead of ratcheting up this mania that ensures only those willing to fight crosstown traffic, endless lines and all kinds of buffoonery will get to have any? (I know the answer, HYPE +more short term sales), people just outside reasonable driving distance from Houston have no problem getting it, but the average beer lover will have little chance
I've still got a 9 I don't really need, pumpkinator was definitely an improvement and alas, nearly impossible to get a hold of

I agree the hype is pretty insane. I live just outside the city and have a full time job which it was difficult for me to find this beer on my lunch break. Some places i knew had it (and a lot) where sold out by 11am but i got lucky and talked to the distributer and help me find some. Most of these people ask off or dont work and buy it all up. I dont understand the hype and mad rush to get this beer. Its the better releases than the normal which i find not that amazing. Middle of the road beers except the special releases.

I do not have a drinking problem. Unless I'm out of beer...

This beer isn't accidental infected. It's purposely infected.

Twitter: @dcp006 - Ambidextrous Drinker
Untappd: BiggTexx

Check my home brew into untappd!
Abbey Normal BierWorx

Old 08-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
sKafifer
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

so i guess there's pretty much no hope for a guy from phoenix trying to find any of these then, is there? i know i'd never find it outside of texas, but sounds like it doesn't even like to leave the state via trade...bummer, i was just reading about this release (and the pumpkinator) and they looked delicous...

Tap 3:Mother Road Twin Arrows
Carbing: Apricot Blonde, Gnot Hop (Hop Knot clone)
Up Next: Mustache Envy Belgian Stout, Milk Stout

Old 08-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
DisturbdChemist
It's Beermans World!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1421 Times on 996 Posts
Likes Given: 740

I got DR12 and pumpkinator. I can trade some DR12, maybe the pumpkinator if you got something to trade (i'll be out of state when they release the next batch). Send me a PM and we can work something out

I do not have a drinking problem. Unless I'm out of beer...

This beer isn't accidental infected. It's purposely infected.

Twitter: @dcp006 - Ambidextrous Drinker
Untappd: BiggTexx

Check my home brew into untappd!
Abbey Normal BierWorx

Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
EllisTX
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunky View Post
Breweries all over the country do the same thing. It has a lot less to do with the beer than it does with the rarity. If you don't like the hassle of acquiring a rare beer then don't do it. Don't knock the brewery because you are too busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbdChemist View Post
Middle of the road beers except the special releases.
Agreed. I'm a huge fan of their Summer Pils too. If you can ever find their Bourbon Barrel Stout on cask somewhere don't hesitate. One of the best beers I've ever tasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKafifer View Post
so i guess there's pretty much no hope for a guy from phoenix trying to find any of these then, is there? i know i'd never find it outside of texas, but sounds like it doesn't even like to leave the state via trade...bummer, i was just reading about this release (and the pumpkinator) and they looked delicous...
I've got a Pumpkinator and some DR12. If you can get something great there that we can't in Texas I may be up for a trade.

"La La La Lo Lo Lo Luuuke, Luuuke, I am your father, Lo Lo Lo Lu Lu Lu"- Chris Farley

Quick Reply