The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > WTT Dogfish for Russian River

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #11
dcHokie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 238 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Native, check out the RR bottle log for the list of their sours they've bottled. Mcarb is right on those 3 only served on tap.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/p...tle/index.html

btw, I don't think Beatification has been bottled since 2008....I believe looking for a rare beer trade or ebay may be your best bet there. (I have seen it on ebay in the range of $25-$35 +shipping for a 375 mL)

Aging: Sour Solera, Flemish Gold, Repas du Matin Sour Table Beer, Flanders Red, Anejo Rum Sour, Brett Brown, Sour blonde, Funky Barleywine Barrel, Sour Rye Whiskey Barrel
Bottled: Cherry Oud Bruin, Le Batard Solera, Sour Stout, Wild Ale, Brett Belgian Rye Stout, Berliner Weisse, FlandersPale, Brett Old Ale, Funky Fig Saison, Mango BGSA, Rapture RIS, Brett Saison

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #12
Native302
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Ok I'm totally fine with pliny, blind pig and temptation. For a trade. Let me know what and how much You want. Thank-you for your help

Just buy a small swimming pool, throw everything in and mash it. Then open ferment in another swimming pool with all the yeast.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #13
Native302
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Okay I got a case temptation so I'm really looking for a pliny the elder and blind pig

Just buy a small swimming pool, throw everything in and mash it. Then open ferment in another swimming pool with all the yeast.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
mcarb
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Cool, because I swung by the brewery weekend and picked some up. I got a case of 500 ml bottles, six of each. Might cost a ton to ship, want all twelve or should we do three each? They were 5 bucks each plus tax, actually more expensive than at whole foods. But you can only get two at a time at whole foods. Let me know what you want to do.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #15
Native302
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Man a case would be great, but I imagine shipping would be alot depending on the dimensions of the case. Three each sounds good....can't be picky since I don't have access to them. If all you want is the 120min IPA 4 pack that should keep us about even on price since the 120 cost $30. If you want something else just send the case and I'll get what you want, if available.

Thanks again for helping me out and look forward to a smothe transaction. BTW I ship USPS, wrap in bubble wrap, insure with delivery conformation and never had an issue with a broken bottle. Their flat rate boxes are great!

Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #16
mcarb
Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Dude, I am going to have to bail on this. Broke right now and can't justify the cost. Sorry. I feel like a douche, but I have to make some hard choices right now.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #17
Native302
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

It's cool and I understand

Old 12-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #18
kappajoe
Recipes 

You still looking for Pliny?

Old 12-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #19
dcHokie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 238 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 172

A guy in my homebrew club said he saw a few bottles of 'black market' Pliny at a local DC bottle shop for...wait for it...$15 each

Aging: Sour Solera, Flemish Gold, Repas du Matin Sour Table Beer, Flanders Red, Anejo Rum Sour, Brett Brown, Sour blonde, Funky Barleywine Barrel, Sour Rye Whiskey Barrel
Bottled: Cherry Oud Bruin, Le Batard Solera, Sour Stout, Wild Ale, Brett Belgian Rye Stout, Berliner Weisse, FlandersPale, Brett Old Ale, Funky Fig Saison, Mango BGSA, Rapture RIS, Brett Saison

Quick Reply