*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > WTT Bells Expedition Stout to East/West Coast

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
abp02
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Default WTT Bells Expedition Stout to East/West Coast

So I've been lurking around the forum for some time gathering a wealth of knowledge and learning from here as I've brewed a few batches of homebrew. The search button has left me with no reason to post until now, looking for a trade.

In the past, I tried Bells Porter and really enjoyed it so I had someone pick me up a sixer of the Expedition Stout not knowing it was almost $20 a sixer. Unfortunately I've put two of them down and still can't like it. Should have known better as I've never tried a stout I did like.

As far as I know Bells doesn't distribute to either coast so I thought if anyone is interested in the Bells I'd like to use this as an opportunity to make a fair trade for a notorious east/west coast beer (Russian River, DFH,....??)....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply