Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > For Trade: DFH Punkin and Pangaea - Looking for DFH 120 or other interesting brews

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
DonnieZ
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default For Trade: DFH Punkin and Pangaea - Looking for DFH 120 or other interesting brews

I have 3 bottles of DFH Punkin Ale to trade. I tried it, but I was not a fan. I really don't like brown ales, but there was so much hype around the Punkin I gave it a shot anyway.

I also have a bottle of Pangaea. I just bought this today at lunch, but after reading about it I don't think I'm going to be a fan of this one. I'm still up in the air about the Pangaea, but it might be best served to someone who will appreciate a beer with Ginger in it. For those who don't know, this brew has ingredients from every continent in it, including water from melted ice/snow from Antarctica. The bottle is 25.4 ounces.

I know this is going to be a longshot, but I'm really looking for a bottle of DFH 120 minute IPA (Who isn't?) I'd also trade for some DFH Burton Baton.

I'd also be willing to entertain trades for other beers. I'm not much of a light lager kind of guy, no brown ales, and I'm not a huge stout fan. I do like IPAs, IIPAs, Barleywines, etc.. Just let me know what's on the trading block

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2012, 01:08 AM   #2
brewtus72
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I can get as many bottles of dfh 120, 90, 75 and 60 that u want if you are still interested I can also get stone, rogue, troegs, green flash and many more let me know if interested

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply