Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Swap from San Diego craft brewery's

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
SDbrewerJake
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Swap from San Diego craft brewery's

I live in San Diego and want in on some east coast beers. Basically if my local beer shop doesn't have it I'm interested. I'm beside beverages4less in santee ca. It has a crazy selection but still doesn't have some of the east coast beers. I can get ballast point, stone, alpine, and a ton more. Even some brewery's that opened up a week ago. I'm interested in heady topper but realize its a long shot. Want to try and match oz. for oz. let me know and let's do this

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2013, 06:05 AM   #2
ed5388
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 40 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

PM sent

Primary: Belgian Chocolate Stout
Secondary: Empty
Bottled: Pumpkin Ale, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk Stout, Captain Morgan Oaked Black IPA, Brandon O's Graff, Gingerbread Spiced Brown Ale, Honey Bacon Ale

Old 05-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
igotsand
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 97 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 9

There's a shop in the east county berv4less selling heady by the can acouple of weeks ago..might want to check out that place...
Good luck, heady is awesome!
Igotsand

Here's the link
http://beeradvocate.com/community/threads/heady-topper-in-socal.77623/

Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
SDbrewerJake
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotsand
There's a shop in the east county selling heady by the can acouple of weeks ago..might want to check out that place...
Good luck, heady is awesome!
Igotsand
Yeah the beverages4less that I mentioned in the op is the shop. Like 5 minutes from my house. I called last night and they couldn't see any but it didn't sound like the owner because it was some dude with a strong middle eastern accent. I'll give them another call today rubbing a rabbits foot with my fingers crossed.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:22 AM   #5
Dave1096
Recipes 

Liked 117 Times on 85 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDbrewerJake View Post
I live in San Diego and want in on some east coast beers. Basically if my local beer shop doesn't have it I'm interested. I'm beside beverages4less in santee ca. It has a crazy selection but still doesn't have some of the east coast beers. I can get ballast point, stone, alpine, and a ton more. Even some brewery's that opened up a week ago. I'm interested in heady topper but realize its a long shot. Want to try and match oz. for oz. let me know and let's do this
Any specific style you're looking for? I would love to trade for some Alpine Nelson and Duet (maybe Pure Hoppiness) if you can make it down the 8 to the brewery.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:36 AM   #6
SDbrewerJake
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1096

Any specific style you're looking for? I would love to trade for some Alpine Nelson and Duet (maybe Pure Hoppiness) if you can make it down the 8 to the brewery.
Yeah the 8 is literally 1 mile from my home and the brewery is 10 miles away. I'm gonna try to do a beer swap with a guy from nj then I will probably want to do another. If your still interested in about a week or 2 it can happen. Or if things fall through with what I'm trying to set up right now it can happen a whole lot sooner. What state you in?

Old 05-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #7
Dave1096
Recipes 

Liked 117 Times on 85 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I'm in Philly...literally a few miles from NJ, so I can get pretty much anything that guy can get and maybe more if he isn't close to Philly. Let me know if that deal falls through or if you're looking to trade again in a week or two.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
Coff
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 151 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 68

PM Sent.

Blog:
http://riverwards.blogspot.com/

Twitter: @ecoffy
Instagram: @ecoff

Old 05-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #9
SDbrewerJake
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1096
I'm in Philly...literally a few miles from NJ, so I can get pretty much anything that guy can get and maybe more if he isn't close to Philly. Let me know if that deal falls through or if you're looking to trade again in a week or two.
Yeah for sure. He is hooking up some heady topper and is pretty chill but either way I will let you know.

Quick Reply