*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Swap for my St. Arnold Divine #1?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
coryforsenate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Swap for my St. Arnold Divine #1?

I have some Divine #1 and if anybody has some hard to find or vintage beers, I'd be interested in a swap.

This is beer quite good, imo, and has done well with 6 years of age.

Notes include (in no particular order): chocolate, rich but balanced caramel, dark fruit, toffee, very malty, hops and bitterness are there but are support actors for this cast. Some oxidation is present, but it's the sherry kind. Medium to full bodied with low but present carbonation. ABV is 9.3%, but it's pretty well hidden.

FYI, St. Arnold forgot to put in an inline hop filter when they bottled, so be sure that you have a filter (metal mesh is what I use) to filter the hop bits out.

Hefeweizen
Hard Cider
Tripel w/wine tannins
Weizenbock

Primary
Dark Strong
Tripel

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply